Power BI 101: The New Reporting Super Tool
Your data is only as good as the information you can derive from it. Power BI enables you to gain better business insights and make more informed business decisions.
Take your reporting capabilities to the next level by learning how to leverage the functionality of Power BI!
This 90-minute program introduces you to the power and purpose of Power BI:
- Produce reports from a variety of data sources (Excel files, CSV files, databases & web pages)
- Apply formatting to your report elements – change colors, fonts, styles etc. in a snap!
- Easily add visual elements to your reports – bar charts, pie charts, cards, headings
- Simple steps for updating your report when the underlying dataset changes
- Perform basic data cleansing tasks on your data
- & MUCH more!
Solutions for simplifying collaborative processes and data-sharing
- Publish plus share dashboards & reports with the right people, at the right time
- Understand how to interact with content created by others to make better business decisions
Clean and transform your data to make it report-ready
- Automatically generate visuals, presentations, reports & plans
- Clean up disorganized, less-than-ideal data structures with ease
Gain valuable insights from your data
- Leverage the multiple data types that Power BI uses & boost the effectiveness of your data
- Tricks to take your reports to the next level & generate multi-perspective views into your data
Best practices for organizing your most crucial data
- Combine data sets like a pro to display different visualizations for different findings & insights
- Get linked or like datasets in one place for easy analysis
About The Speaker
Mike Thomas is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with plus for a large number of global organizations.
- Mike also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business processes.
- Mike will show you how to let Excel and other Microsoft programs solve your problems for you!
Join us for a 90-minute workshop that will walk you through the basics to get started with the latest reporting super tool. We'll help you unlock the most effective uses, while demonstrating the best practices, for utilizing Power BI.