Get More Out of Outlook: Everything You Need to Know
Outlook is a multi-layered application with many functions “tucked away”. Often, users never go beyond their original Outlook default setup. If you’re like many others and using Outlook “out of the box”, you’re missing out on countless ways to save time, increase organization as well as boost efficiency. Join us, for a 90-minute interactive workshop.
You’ll learn game changing keyboard and navigation shortcuts as well as discover:
- Ways to connect Mail, Calendar, People & Tasks - with ease
- How to access & tweak Outlook’s important preference settings
- In-depth guidance for utilizing useful time-saving automation tools
- Methods to manage everything effectively & then pull it all together within OneNote
- Bonus - A quick reference eBook that contains must-have Outlook tips
- Plus, MUCH more!
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
Essential Outlook Email Tools to Boost Efficiency & Eliminate Headaches
- Essential shortcuts to help you work faster, more efficiently & effectively
- How to clean up your inbox & rescue yourself from an e-mail avalanche
- Ways to create, modify, & remove Rules to manage e-mail messages
Outlook Calendar & To-Do Shortcuts that Manage your Schedule in a Snap!
- Your day at a glance: How to plan your day out in minutes
- Ways to stay organized & on task with Outlook's Tasks & To-Do
- Quick click & drag techniques to create appointments, contacts & more
Easy Outlook Strategies to Increase Your Productivity & Keep it All Together
- Little-known secrets to use Outlook as an all productivity manager
- Best practices Outlook experts use: keep your system running smoothly
- Step-by-step guidance for building an effective Outlook communication system
Bonus Takeaway - A must-have guide that contains Outlook tips - for easy future reference.
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
In this live, 90-minute interactive workshop, you will learn innovative ways to elevate your skills and take your knowledge of Outlook to the next level. We'll help you unlock life-saving Microsoft Outlook secrets, so you're equipped to tame your inbox and organize your professional life!