Guaranteed to be Good
All training experiences include a 7-day 100% money-back guarantee.
Go beyond using Microsoft Outlook as an email tool or keeping track of just your appointments and meetings. Email in Outlook is only about 15% of the power of the software. Discover how to use the remaining 85% of Outlook by synergistically using the Inbox, Tasks and Calendar so you can leave work on time with a calm feeling that your to-do list is under control.
This 75-minute training webinar will make you more efficient, effective and organized in Outlook, enabling you to leave work on time. Take control of your tasks, projects, and deadlines and learn how to use the Outlook Calendar as a tool for:
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with Microsoft Outlook features as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
After this 75-minute training program, you will know how to pack your day with greater output by using Outlook to organize your appointments, meetings and private work time. You’ll be equipped to take control of important work details and stay on top of upcoming deadlines. Don’t waste a minute while you’re at work and leave on time when you learn more efficient time management and exceptional use of Microsoft Outlook.
Learn Excel Now helps you conquer the fear of Excel. By providing self-paced and instructor-led training and free strategies and guides, we leave no Excel mystery unsolved.
Learn Excel Now
1-484-259-7664 or 1-800-964-6033
660 American Ave
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Microsoft® Office Excel® is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All rights reserved.