Secrets Every Google Workspace User Should Know
If your company or organization has recently transitioned, or is considering transitioning from Microsoft Office to G-Suite, the productivity can seem to slip away from the term "productivity suite." But, that's only until you learn the secrets every G-Suite user should know about the key applications: Docs, Sheets, and Slides. Technology consultant, Melissa Esquibel, will cover this and more in the Google universe and how it can do the things you're used to. Even if you are not transitioning to G Suite, but only considering it or want to learn more, this session will open your eyes to the benefits and challenges of making the shift. Join us and discover:
- Everything Google: Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Calendars, and more!
- How to use Google products seamlessly together
- More Google apps: See a sample of the ever - growing list of apps in Google
- Tips on easily transferring your work from Microsoft to Google
Google Drive: Stay Organized and Synced
- How to effectively store, manage and locate files in Googles' cloud
- Synchronize and share files across devices
- Create a Google form
Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Learn how to access the document composition tools you were used in Word
- Discover the functionality of Google Sheets in relation to Excel
- Collaborate in real-time on online documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Create presentations in a snap using slides instead of PowerPoint
Gmail and Calendars: Manage Your Day Effectively
- Create rules and color code appointments
- Share calendars to easily schedule meetings and events
- Manage email messages in Gmail
- Inviting guests to events and responding to invitations
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016. Her strong foundation in finance and accounting was built over years in the banking and accounting industries.
- Melissa has 25+ years of experience in information technology with a background in training, finance, technical writing and business risk analysis.
Join us for this essential, 90-minute training to discover the benefits of Google Suite and how it can help you and your business.