Excel for Marketers: Strategies to Easily Manage Your Data & Drive Success
This laser-focused Excel lab for marketers will show you all you need to know to effectively manage your data, find and track trends or ROI, present your work like a pro and much more. How can you make more informed decisions and save yourself time and frustration? Join our Excel expert Melissa Esquibel, for this 75-minute webinar where you will discover:
- Excel for marketers: Specific solutions & tools for your unique job
- Time-saving database tips & tricks to create flawless marketing analysis
- Strategies to easily manage marketing life cycles using Excel
- Proven methods to use data analysis to quickly spot trends
- Keys to revive your meetings & presentation with vibrant charts
Using Excel for Marketing: Proven Strategies to Improve Your Efforts
- How to identify & create the chart or graph that best meets your needs
- Creating & managing customer data repositories: Inform marketing efforts
- Data sharing techniques that facilitate collaboration & teamwork
- Keys to implementing analysis tools that practically run themselves
Keys to Produce Meaningful Marketing Analyses Using Excel
- Converting your data to pivot tables: Turn your worksheet into a toolbox
- Essential functions made easy: IF, VLookUP, SumIF, SumIFs & more
- 'What if' analysis with Goal Seek and Scenarios
- Easy database shortcuts: Speed-up previously dreadful analyses
Dynamic & Static Formats that Will Showcase Your Marketing Data
- Formatting techniques that will save you hours of tweaking and frustration
- Keys to maximize formatting & create professional looking worksheets
- Dynamic & static formats that will showcase your vital data
- Efficient custom formatting: Save time while retaining professional look
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2010.
- Melissa has 25+ years' experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis.
In this 75-minute webinar, you will learn how Excel is specifically designed for marketers and their unique needs - learn only what you need for your job, save time and frustration to boost your bottom line.