We are Senior Level Excel Consultants with programming and business experience. An Excel Consultant is ready to take your call or email and start your project today.
- Excel programming using VBA (Excel macros). If the question is can you make Excel do that? The answer is probably YES! We can fix or enhance your files with existing VBA macro code or design new VBA programming.
- Customer Service. We are native English speakers with business backgrounds before we transitioned into Excel developing and programming. With our expert level in Excel and business understanding, we can quickly understand your needs and quote you a well-defined, quick delivery, high ROI Excel project.
- Dynamic business dashboards and financial models. You have data.
The right Excel Consultant can bring it alive for you!
- Automation. Help you with automating a report, combining and integrating data from your ERP/CRM system, automate timesheets, scorecards, etc.
If your organization uses Microsoft Excel, you’re wielding one of the most powerful desktop productivity tools for data visualization, product tracking, accounting and financial reporting available on the market. Said another way, Microsoft Excel is the most important data tool at your fingertips, period.
With Excel consulting, we help your team execute advanced functions to:
- Visualize key performance indicators
- Filter and sort data to see trends
- Create executive-level dashboard reporting
- Summarize, track and manage data
Excel is a flexible tool with a multitude of uses. Our consulting services are tailored to best serve you and your team’s specific needs.
No matter how large or small a role Excel plays in your day-to- day operations, professional consulting will accelerate your use of this powerful business tool.
Let our Excel consulting take your skillset and efficiency to the next level.
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
Excel consulting can help you get the most out of your Excel software and projects.
Learning basic Excel functions does not pose significant challenges, but learning more complex functions can turn into a huge time drain and a frustrating headache.
While user manuals are helpful, personalized and professional consulting encourages working smarter, not harder, while increasing productivity.
Having readily available assistance to efficiently assist in getting from point A to B offers great relief and time savings.
Consultations are tailored to suit the needs of your team first, making you more comfortable with the Excel functions in order to help you tap into the most sophisticated features of the software.
Benefits of Excel consulting include:
- Encouraging more intuitive and team-friendly uses
- Customized training for your business needs
- Custom formatting
- Database solutions
- Scenario analysis
- Education in navigating Excel automation
- No more wasted hours