Microsoft Word: Tips, Tricks & Power Shortcuts Every User Must Know
Microsoft Word has many undiscovered shortcuts that remain untapped by its frequent users.
Unlock these secrets to save time and increase your daily productivity level. Microsoft Office expert Mitzi Katz will demonstrate the ins and outs, so you too can become a power user.
Join us for this 60-minute webinar to discover:
- Dozens of Word keystroke shortcuts to save time
- Efficient ways to perform common Word processing tasks
- Design tricks & tools for creating stand-out documents that impress
- Formatting & editing solutions to drastically speed-up your workflow
- BONUS takeaway – A quick reference e-Guide with a Word shortcut cheat sheet
Let Word do the work, so that you can focus on your content!
Easy Word Shortcuts to Increase Productivity & End Formatting Frustrations
- Word setup, Entry, Editing, Selection, and Rapid Clean up
- Navigating the Navigation Pane (and other navigation shortcuts)
- Formatting and Styles; the many uses of Auto Styles, including single-click document formatting, and Automatic Table of Contents
Automation Features Guaranteed to Save Time & Increase Control Over Documents
- Proofing/AutoCorrect/Building Blocks – create your own Word signature block
- Advanced Page Layout with section breaks
- Auto Dictate
Graphics & Other Enhancements: Simple Design Tricks to Clean Up Your Documents
- Cover Page, Live Layout, Alignment Guides
- Cropping, Compressing, and Styles
- Manipulating Shapes
Newer Features to Enhance the Quality of Your Documents
- PDF editing – Quickly open PDFs as a Word file/doc with full editing capabilities
- Word proofing solutions: Effective ways to track, compare & merge changes
- Resume reading – welcome back!
- Changes in Tables
Live Question & Answer Session - Get expert answers to your specific Word questions!
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved."
In this 60-minute webinar, you'll discover how to use Microsoft Word to create clean, eye-catching documents - that reflect well on you and your organization. Take your work with Word to a higher level today!