Microsoft Outlook: Survival Tips for Calendar and Tasks
Unlock the secrets of Microsoft Outlook calendar and tasks to effectively organize your time and workload. Outlook has little-known organizational tools that can help you manage appointments, projects and tasks which will save you time and frustration. See what's new in Outlook 2016, but the webinar content will also be relevant to earlier versions.
- Survival tips for calendar & tasks
- Your day at a glance: How to plan your day
- View multiple calendars at once and propose a new time when invited to meetings
- Recurring meetings, tracking responses, using categories
- Ways to stay organized & on task with Outlook's Tasks & to-do
Calendar Items: Strong Tools to Stay in Command of Your Valuable Time
- Keys to manage information & be organized with Calendar & Contacts
- Project management: Create project plans, assign tasks & status reports
- Discover & learn how to use all the calendar items forms
- Little-known secrets to use Outlook as an all productivity manager
Outlook Calendar & To-Do Shortcuts that Manage your Schedule
- Recurring meetings, tracking responses, using categories: Save time today!
- Click & Drag techniques to create appointments, contacts & more!
- How to set up meetings & create appointments: Never be late!
- 3 ways to create a meeting with the content already entered
- Send annoying emails away without having to delete them, mark as read or report as spam
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker. Her experience includes: Melissa has 25+ years of experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis.
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2010.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer.
Discover how Outlook can help you organize and manage your day effectively, with little effort.