Microsoft Excel: Intermediate Training for Today's Professionals
If you’ve mastered the basics of Excel but want to take your skills to the next level, join us, for a 90-minute workshop. We’ll provide step by step guidance for creating advanced formulas, using complex functions and MUCH more.
Gain must-have skills and join us for this hands-on training to discover:
- Advanced shortcuts, tricks & tips: Solutions for spreadsheet success
- Methods to merge & manipulate multiple sheets for increased efficiency
- Formatting options to make your data much more useful & easier to understand
- Time-saving tools in the formula tab that Excel experts absolutely can’t live without
Next Level Formulas & Functions: Boost Productivity & Impress Your Colleagues
- Create a dashboard with Excel’s database formulas – DSUM, DAVERAGE, DCOUNT
- Use of free-form calculations as well as Relative & Absolute references
- View sheet tabs side-by-side in the same workbook
- Build 3D formulas from linking spreadsheets
- Define cell and range names for use in formulas
- Manipulate groups of data using outlining
- Create automatic subtotals
- VLOOKUP formulas
Advanced Reporting with Excel’s Analytical Tools
- Goal Seek
- Scenario Manager
- One & Two-Input Tables
Time-saving Shortcuts Will Be Demonstrated All Throughout!
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to boost your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Microsoft Applications by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
In this webinar, you will discover how to take your Excel skills to the next level, making Excel your most powerful productivity tool ever!
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!