Microsoft Excel: The Basics & Beyond for Today’s Top Professionals
In this 90-minute, instructor-led training, you will learn how being proficient in Excel will set you up for immediate and lifelong success. Discover career-advancing features like shortcuts, calculations, formatting and charts, so that you can use Excel with ease and confidence. Gain must-have skills for spreadsheet success and join us for this hands-on training to discover:
- Can't-miss Excel techniques that will make your life much easier
- Shortcuts that will shave hours of frustration from your day(s)
- Formulas & charts: Save time & effectively present your data
- Fast ways to enter data, format rows & format columns
- Essential tips to navigate spreadsheets with ease
- Bonus - A (34 pg.) quick reference eBook that contains must-have Excel tips
Must-have Skills to Effectively Harness the Power of Excel
- Key Excel tricks every user must know
- How to cut time with easy navigation tips that improve efficiency
- Entry & editing shortcuts to save time & improve accuracy
- Best ways to work with rows, columns & formatting essentials
Formulas & Formatting Success: Easy Tips to Get You Up to Speed
- Basic arithmetic & formulas: Step-by-Step guidance to get started
- Formulas: Have Excel calculate them automatically to save you time
- Keys to using simple Functions: Autofill, Autosum & Sorting
- Professional looking spreadsheets: Formatting tricks you need to know
- Charts & graphic elements: Solutions to effectively present your data
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to boost your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
Bonus - A must-have (34 pg.) guide that contains Excel tips - for easy future reference.
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
In this webinar, you will discover how Excel will help you work faster and smarter, making Excel your most powerful productivity tool ever!
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!