Managing Lists & Databases with Excel: Instructor-Led Training for Success
Most people don't connect "database," and Excel, but most people are using Excel to manage their lists. Whether it's product pricing, human resources or transaction data, Excel users spend a great deal of time managing, tracking, and analyzing these "flat" databases. Many of these hours could turn to minutes if you knew the secrets the experts know. This 90-minute training will give you that edge by revealing:
- How to build lists that take advantage of Excel's best tools
- How to take what you get from data imports and turn it into what you need
- Techniques for sorting and filtering that go beyond ascending/descending
- Three different methods to "query" your data
Excel Data Management: Keys to Making Sense of Large Lists
- Tools for data import & clean-up that will save you time
- How to work with Table Style formatting to manage data lists
- Discover hidden tools to make managing data easier
- Refining data imports to get what you need from them
Filter, Advanced Filter and Pivot Tables: Sort & Organize Your Data
- Dynamic filtering: Going beyond ascending/descending for true insight
- Query your data: Three effective methods to quickly find what you need
- VLookUp, DSum and other Dfunctions: Conquer your challenging tasks
- Pivot Tables techniques that make sense of your data
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016.
- Melissa has 25+ years experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis
This 90-minute training gives you tools and techniques to add to your skill set and shave time off your large data tasks.