Make the Most of OneDrive with Office 365
Are you making the most of your access to Office 365? If you aren't taking full advantage of OneDrive, you’re missing out on a world-class cloud storage and collaboration solution.
Maybe you’re an Office 365 user who’s seeking software to help you collaborate with team members, or maybe you’re already using OneDrive and are ready to level up your skillset.
Either way, this workshop will help you understand OneDrive’s full functionality – which means you can navigate cloud storage with confidence.
Ready to put your Office 365 access to work with OneDrive? This 90-minute, instructor-led training is the perfect place to start.
At the end of this training, you’ll have answers to all your most important questions about OneDrive, including:
- Is my data secure in OneDrive?
- Who has access to the data I share in OneDrive?
- How can I tell if I’m sharing my data in OneDrive, and how can I stop sharing it?
- What can I do if someone causes problems with the documents I’ve shared in OneDrive?
You’ll learn technical OneDrive skills, and you’ll be able to easily do things like:
- Share files that are too large to attach to an email through OneDrive
- Manage the sync status of your documents
- Navigate co-authoring documents – and learn how and when to unshare files
- Upload and download files and folders
- Take full advantage of the many features within OneDrive
You’ll gain insight into file security, learning things like:
- How to tell who is viewing your files and when
- When and how to prevent your files from syncing to OneDrive
- Best practices for maintaining file security
Bonus: You'll learn how OneDrive's easily-accessible apps can make you more productive!
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
You’ll learn techniques that make your work in OneDrive faster, more efficient, and purposeful. Maximize your time and your investment in Office 365 today!