KPIs & Performance Dashboards for Maximum Impact
In order to make data-driven decisions, it’s essential that you have the right dashboard reporting tools, which support your business's strategic mission and goals. However, pulling the right information from mountains of data can be overwhelming, plus complicated.
Join us for an interactive 90-minute workshop, where we’ll help demystify this puzzle and put your organization on the track to success!
After attending, you'll be equipped to answer the following questions and more:
- Are they right timed and properly designed for the users?
- How many reporting layers do we need?
- How should our KPIs be delivered?
- Who should have access?
The data is there. Getting it into the right hands and when it's most needed is the challenge.
Why you should attend
You will gain the following insights:
• Learn the three applications of KPI dashboards
• Assess your organizational and technical readiness
• How to align your dashboard architecture to its application
• How to create an effective KPI team – identify the key participants
• How to establish a well-managed roll-out methodology
• How to ensure the final product is an effective strategic leadership tool
• What to measure: operational versus financial measures
• How balanced scorecards fit into the KPI development plan
• How to use process analysis to improve your KPI measures
• How to ensure your KPI dashboard will be successful – the action plan
• Examples of effective KPI dashboards
• References to rich resources to help you develop your KPI dashboards
About The Speaker
Miles Hutchinson, CGMA, President, Learn Continuously, LLC. Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA and experienced businessman.
- He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company.
- Miles is a professional speaker and consultant who has presented over 2,500 seminars and training sessions on a myriad of business and financial topics, like financial analysis and modeling, accounting, strategic planning, and compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- He is recognized as an expert in payroll and sales & use tax as well as financial modeling & analysis, business strategy and communications.
- His clients include, Abbott Labs, Bank of America, Boston Scientific, Citicorp, Corning, the FBI, the FDA, the Federal Reserve, GE, Pfizer, Siemens, US Marine Corps, and the US Army. Please visit his web sites to see how you can further benefit from his expertise.
Join us for this 90-minute workshop, to accelerate your understanding as well as effectiveness in designing, implementing and monitoring critical KPIs - using powerful performance dashboards. You'll learn how to tailor your dashboards to perfectly fit the needs of C-suite, middle managers, plus line and field personnel.