Get Out the Door on Time with Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook goes beyond an email app or calendar.
Email only accounts for about 15% of the software’s power.
Discover what the remaining 85% of Outlook is capable of.
Use Inbox, Tasks and Calendar to leave work at the office.
This 90-minute online training will make you more efficient, organized and productive in Outlook, enabling you to leave work with the peace of mind that your to-do list is maintained and ready for the next day.
Take control of your tasks, projects and deadlines, plus learn how to use the Outlook Calendar as a tool for:
- Managing daily workflow beyond tracking appointments and meetings
- Estimating the time necessary to complete a task
- Keeping the team accountable with project deadlines
- Using Categories to help you sort information
- Organizing project details in the advanced dialog boxes
- Maximizing daily productivity with the Outlook Calendar
After this program you will see Outlook as a catalyst for productivity, not just an email application.
- Differentiation between the To-Do Bar and the Tasks folder
- Connecting prioritization principles with Microsoft Tasks
- Creation of new folders for complex tasks
- Removing completed Tasks from your Tasks folder and To-do Bar
- How to keep on top of all delegated initiatives
- Process work that comes in a “casual” email with Outlook Ribbon
- The inter-connectivity of the Outlook folders
- How the To-do Bar, the To-do List, and Tasks are interrelated
- How to customize folders from the File tab
- Why the Quick Access Toolbar is a magic means to save valuable time
Question and Answer Session - Get expert answers to your Outlook questions!
About The Speaker
Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with Microsoft Outlook features as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time.
- She is the CEO of Brandau Power Institute and she has educated mangers with her proven time management and Microsoft Outlook productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire Karla, invite her back for repeat engagements.
- She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association. Karla’s time management with Microsoft Outlook workbook, “Have More Day at the End of Your Day”, is a valuable guide for anyone wanting to know how to use the power of Microsoft Outlook to leave work on time.
After this 90-minute training, you will know how to pack your day with greater output by using Outlook to organize your appointments, meetings and private work time. You’ll be equipped to take control of important work details and stay on top of upcoming deadlines. Don’t waste a minute while you’re at work and leave on time when you learn more efficient time management and exceptional use of Microsoft Outlook.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!