Excel Formulas and Functions 101
Microsoft Excel has hundreds of functions - even experienced Excel users can find themselves asking if they’re using the most efficient formulas.
Don’t waste any more time clicking around in Excel, trying to find the right tools needed to get your work done professionally and on time.
Join us for this 60-minute online training to get more done in less time and build foundational Excel skills. You’ll learn:
- 3 ways to calculate figures in under 2 steps or less
- 2 simple ways to verify formula accuracy
- Popular aggregate functions to analyze your data like a pro
- BONUS - All attendees will receive an Excel Shortcuts cheat sheet
- How to quickly and easily create formulas from scratch
- The role that absolute and relative values play in formulas (one mix-up could make your whole sheet inaccurate)
- Auditing tools that verify accuracy of results
- Auto Calculate feature (it does exactly what it sounds like!)
- Real-life scenarios where IF Functions will save you time
- SUM, AVERAGE and COUNT functions to speed up your work (total game-changer when working with large data)
- And more!
It’s perfectly possible to use Excel without ever creating a formula or using a function - but if you don’t - you’re missing out on a HUGE part of the application’s power.
Without them, you waste much time doing manual work and correcting worksheets filled with errors (IF you’re lucky enough to catch them).
This interactive training will not only save you time, but push you forward in your career to be able to make informed, strategic decisions every day.
About the Speaker
Teresa Bell is an international Microsoft Office coach that has taught audiences from Alaska to Australia for over 25 years. She has taught many different technical programs within Microsoft Office, as well as professional development skills in the areas of communication and organizational strategies.
Teresa is also the author of the book “Excel-erate Your Energy” which takes a play on Microsoft Excel shortcuts and turns them into tips for increased energy and life enjoyment.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Purchase This On-Demand Webinar
Excel Formulas and Functions 101Format: On-Demand Webinar
Price: $199 + applicable taxes Buy Now