Excel Updates: New Formulas You Need to Know
Did you know VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP have been replaced in Excel?
Oh, but there’s more!
How much time and effort have you spent creating a “unique list” from an old list and a new list? And what about those what-ifs?
This workshop will teach you everything you need to know about these (and other!) new and updated formulas, including shortcuts, gotchas, and best practices.
We'll cover these updates and new formulas (found in the latest version of Excel), review in a 20-minute online lab - and have time for questions to follow.
You’ll walk away equipped to:
- Build and use new formulas with confidence and ease
- Review your own spreadsheets for areas for refinement
- Manage Excel lists more effectively
- Use updated best practices for sorting
Hands-On Guidance for Using Excel’s New Formulas
- Exactly what the new formulas are – and how to use them
- When to use the new formulas
- How to review your spreadsheets for errors
Learn Excel Tips and Tricks to Save Time
- Methods of “calculating text” that do not use formulas
- Shortcut for calculating multiple cells with one formula (and no fill command)
- How to view formula results on different sheet tabs with a live data feed
- The difference between applying formulas in an Excel list versus an Excel table
Answers to Your Burning Excel Questions
- What is the difference between VLOOKUP and XLOOKUP?
- What is the difference between XLOOKUP and MATCH & INDEX?
- What is the difference between applying the formulas to an Excel list versus an Excel table?
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has developed coveted training solutions and has educated thousands of end users for the past thirty-eight years. Mitzi holds a Master's degree in Education with an emphasis in special education classroom and administration.
Early in her career, Mitzi taught a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska. When the first personal computers were introduced into the market, Mitzi became passionate about technology. As an innovator, she made a change in careers from public school education to independent educator, where she began providing private computer training. Mitzi has been teaching software 'best practices' ever since.
What Gets Mitzi Jazzed?
According to Mitzi, "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved. I love learning and teaching! The most fun I have professionally, is working with students as 'the light comes on'. I have always prided myself in offering 'gentle' instruction with the goal of assisting the student while they capture and retain the information." When Mitzi is not teaching, she can be found in the garden, hiking, bicycling, or skiing with her family.
Whether you’re an Excel whiz or less than confident in your spreadsheet skills, this workshop will teach you everything you need to know about Excel’s newest formulas – so you can increase your efficiency and accuracy.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!
Purchase This On-Demand Webinar
Excel Updates: New Formulas You Need to KnowFormat: On-Demand Webinar
Price: $199 + applicable taxes Buy Now