Excel Reports: Professional Presentations for Easy Analysis
Using Excel for business requires more than just crunching numbers - you need to be able to present your data to colleagues, superiors, vendors, investors and more.
When presenting, you will lose your audience with long rows and columns of data. You need to engage them with a visual display they can quickly digest and understand.
How can you create stunning Excel reports that give you and your audience a powerful analysis at-a-glance?
- Develop dynamic charts that highlight key metrics, milestones & trends
- Add interactivity to your presentation to change with the data focus
- Structure your underlying data in the most effective way for presentation
- Add smart art, interactive buttons, check boxes & more
- Identify & highlight key performance indicators in your Excel presentation
- Deliver high-quality Excel reports that impress & inform your audience
Preparing Your Data and Underlying Elements for Advanced Reporting
- Tips on how to structure your data for optimal flow into visual elements
- Convert data to tables: Speed-up formula creation, sorting & filtering
- How to use Pivot Tables to begin structuring your data in important ways
- Easy shortcuts to adjust themes, dates, times, colors, fonts & more
Producing Excel Reports for Presentation & Important Business Analysis
- Fast ways to insert shapes & add text as needed: Impress your clients
- Creating dynamic charts: Adding interactive elements for better engagement
- Use Form Controls to simplify data entry/editing with visual tools
- Ways to create eye-catching titles & labels with Word Art
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
During this session, you will get tools and tips to create amazing Excel reports for better analysis and presentation.
Purchase This On-Demand Webinar
Excel Reports: Professional Presentations for Easy AnalysisFormat: On-Demand Webinar
Price: $199 + applicable taxes Buy Now