Excel for Financial Forecasting: Build Better Spreadsheets & Models
Excel is a powerful tool that can be used to quickly build accurate and effective forecasting spreadsheets. With the right set of design techniques and use of overlooked Excel functions, you can dramatically change how you use Excel. So, how can you tailor your spreadsheets to effectively build financial forecasts that work for your company?
Join us for this live, 100-minute webinar where you'll discover how to:
- Use design strategies that help you build spreadsheets effectively
- Compute interest and principal for any time period in just a few clicks
- Tools to summarize your detailed data into easy-to-read formats
- Toggle complex spreadsheets between executive summary and detail forms
- Bonus: Handouts with step-by-step instructions of the forecasting techniques along with the example worksheets used in the webinar!
Minimize Forecasting Errors & Save Time in Excel: Spreadsheet Techniques
- How to best arrange worksheets as you build your complex formulas
- Strategies to protect & manage multiple sets of forecasting assumptions
- Steps to create an amortization schedule with just 4 mouse clicks
Making Your Spreadsheets Do Double-Duty: Versatile Forecasting Models
- Custom view & outline features: Ways to condense complex spreadsheets
- Utilize Excel's Scenario Manager to manage multiple assumption sets
- Worksheet functions: Compute interest & principal for any time period
- Leverage advanced worksheet functions such as OFFSET and SUMIFS
Live Q & A Session - Have all your financial forecasting in Excel questions answered!
About The Speaker
David H. Ringstrom, is a CPA and owner of Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet consulting firm that he started back in 1991.
- He is an author, Microsoft Excel spreadsheet expert, and consultant.
- David teaches over 200 live webinars on Excel each year, and has written articles on spreadsheets that have been published internationally. He is the co-author of “Idiot’s Guide: Introductory Accounting” and has served as the technical editor for dozens of books in the “QuickBooks for Dummies” series.
- Attendees often speak highly of David's well-prepared handouts that provide numbered steps that you can follow to carry out the techniques that he presents during his webinars.
Our Excel expert, David H. Ringstrom, says "Either you work Excel, or it works you". In this jam-packed, 100-minute webinar you will discover everything you need to know about a variety of Excel features and worksheet functions to ultimately help you utilize Excel in a more effective manner.