Excel Dashboards: Instructor-Led Training to Present Your Data Like a Pro
In this 90-minute Excel training, you will discover how to create useful dashboards that turn business data into actionable information. Our Excel expert will help you transform your raw data into readable screen objects that are clean, clear and easily understandable.
- Create an interactive, visually dynamic information source with Excel
- Set up the "plumbing" that allows data to flow easily to your dashboards
- How to use dashboards to communicate more info, more accurately & faster
- Tips to determine which patterns are important & worth presenting
- How to choose which objects will be most effective
- Bonus: Excel (2007-2016) sample workbook so you can practice what you've learned
Ways to Use Excel Dashboards to Present & Improve Business Performance
- Leverage existing data sources without creating monster workbooks
- Basic Dashboard tips & layouts to speed-up your analysis
- Which Excel objects are portable and which are not
- Excel tips & tricks to tailor your dashboard to a specific group of users
Enhance Dashboard Quality that Rivals the WSJ & Other Publications
- Solutions to set up your Excel dashboards for painless modifications
- Excel secrets that make business charts look "magazine-quality"
- What size & style of charts are best for different types of data
- What charts & data layouts are easiest to read...and WHY
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016.
- Melissa has 25+ years experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis
Learn effective ways to create dashboards with Excel 2007-2013 showing patterns that are most relevant to all managers and industries.