Excel Dashboards for Beginners: Present Your Data Like a Pro
In this 90-minute, discover basic Excel techniques to get you started using Dashboards for business, customer service and operations purposes. Learn how to transform your raw data into readable figures that are clean and easily understandable and drive key business insights.
- How to identify & customize information sources for your dashboards
- Basic pivot table tips to create nimble & responsive reporting features
- Formatting solutions to show results in an easy-to-consume format
- Essential formulas & functions that flow information to your dashboards
Basic Dashboard Tips & Layouts to Speed-up Your Analysis
- Import external data: Step-by-step guide to get your started
- Using pivot tables in dashboards: Easy solutions for better reporting
- How to dynamically filter tables to give your dashboards interactivity
- Basic conditional formatting techniques to save time & be more effective
Easy Dashboard Report & Chart Tools to Boost Your Skills & Save Time
- Easy solutions for professionally-looking dashboards & better usability
- Learn the right way to design charts & graphs for maximum impact
- Referencing data between worksheets: Cell links, GetPivotData & Named Ranges
- Easy & fast paste techniques that create graphical objects
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker. Her experience includes: Melissa has 25+ years of experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis.
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2010.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
Learn the basics to create Dashboards with Excel, showing patterns that are relevant to all managers and industries. This 90-minute training will give you the skills you need to make cleaner reports, better data analysis and drive key business decisions. Advance your excel knowledge and your career with Excel Dashboards.