Excel Dashboards for Beginners: Present Your Data Like a Pro
In this 90-minute, discover basic Excel techniques to get you started using Dashboards for business, customer service and operations purposes. Learn how to transform your raw data into readable figures that are clean and easily understandable and drive key business insights.
- How to identify & customize information sources for your dashboards
- Basic pivot table tips to create nimble & responsive reporting features
- Formatting solutions to show results in an easy-to-consume format
- Essential formulas & functions that flow information to your dashboards
Basic Dashboard Tips & Layouts to Speed-up Your Analysis
- Import external data: Step-by-step guide to get your started
- Using pivot tables in dashboards: Easy solutions for better reporting
- How to dynamically filter tables to give your dashboards interactivity
- Basic conditional formatting techniques to save time & be more effective
Easy Dashboard Report & Chart Tools to Boost Your Skills & Save Time
- Easy solutions for professionally-looking dashboards & better usability
- Learn the right way to design charts & graphs for maximum impact
- Referencing data between worksheets: Cell links, GetPivotData & Named Ranges
- Easy & fast paste techniques that create graphical objects
About The Speaker
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. He is a subject matter expert in a range of technologies including Microsoft Office and Apple Mac. Mike has produced nearly 200 written and video-based Excel tutorials, and hundreds of courses and webinars on a wide variety of technology-related topics.
- Mike is a Fellow of The Learning and Performance Institute and has worked with and for a large number of global and UK-based companies and organizations across a diverse range of sectors.
- In addition to training, he also designs and develops Microsoft Office-based solutions that automate key business tasks and processes.
Learn the basics to create Dashboards with Excel, showing patterns that are relevant to all managers and industries. This 90-minute training will give you the skills you need to make cleaner reports, better data analysis and drive key business decisions. Advance your excel knowledge and your career with Excel Dashboards.
Purchase This On-Demand Webinar
Excel Dashboards for Beginners: Present Your Data Like a ProFormat: On-Demand Webinar
Price: $199 + applicable taxes Buy Now