Excel & Microsoft Office: Using Programs Together for Better Reporting
Using the built-in, cross-program functionality of the Microsoft Office suite will save you countless hours and improve work quality. In this 90-minute, interactive training webinar, MS Office guru Mitzi Katz will show you how to get Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote to work together seamlessly. Save time and create more professional spreadsheets, documents, presentations and emails. Join us to discover:
- Creating auto mail merge with Word & Excel to pull into Outlook
- How to import & export data between Excel and Word
- Charts & tables from Excel and Word to PowerPoint
- Hyperlinking from one application to another for quick access
- One-Note to everything: Keys to storing all Office data
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
- Customized & graded final exam to affect your retention & test your knowledge
From Word to Excel & Word to Excel: Syncing Data
- Paste options & using the Office Clipboard: Saving time & effort
- How to bring Excel spreadsheets into Word: Formatting essentials
- Keys to displaying charts in Word without losing data
PowerPoint to Word & Excel – Excel & Word to PowerPoint
- Methods for transporting charts, tables, graphs & more
- Excel data to PowerPoint: Keys to great presentations
- Bringing PowerPoint tables into Word: Limiting tasks
OneNote to Everything & Everything to OneNote
- Effective data management & storage with OneNote
- Syncing OneNote to Outlook for easing mail merge
- Outlook task sending to OneNote: Better organization
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
This 90-minute webinar with labs will give you the tools necessary to integrate office applications to save time on tasks, improve work quality and keep your data synced between various programs.