Introduction to Excel Charts: Self-Paced Training for Instant Solutions
When your data is listed out in and Excel spreadsheet it is difficult to easily present it to your boss, team members or employees. But with Excel Charts, you can turn tedious data presentation into and engaging and informative session – and those who you're presenting to will be grateful. Unlock the true power of Excel by graphically representing your data in an easy to understand way. Register today to instantly discover:
- Basic Chart techniques: Save time & boost your calculations
- How to create a Chart from an Excel Pivot Table
- Creating different charts: Pie, Bar Graphs, 3-D charts & more
- Customizing names, colors, layout size: Make your charts your own
- Displaying data in different ways: How to change chart data sources
- Excel Chart tutorial: Detailed instructions from within Excel
- Intro to Charts companion PDF: Your go-to, quick reference guide
- Exercise file with Chart template: Your space to experiment with Charts
- The Excel Charts quiz: Test your knowledge for greater understanding
- Community message board: Connect with users just like you
- Email the experts: Get email access to our team of experts for your questions
Creating an Excel Chart: Step-by-step Instructions You Need to Know
- Where to find the charting tools & how to use them
- Overview of the Chart options: Pie, bar graphs, line graphs, 3-D, etc.
- Preparing data to become a Chart: Getting the Pivot Table source
Customizing Your Charts: Make it Look How You Want it To
- Renaming the Chart, field headings and other elements
- Changing colors, sizes, fonts, size & more
- Changing the data sources to get the comparisons you want
Program Features to Help You Get to Know Excel Charts
- Video tutorial from within Excel that you can watch – and re-watch – at your pace
- A free Excel file with an exercise and Chart template to follow along
- The ultimate Excel Chart companion guide: Your quick-reference source
- An Excel Chart quiz to put your knowledge to the test
- Email the experts & community message board: Get answers to your questions
About The Speaker
Jerry O'Donnell has been teaching Microsoft Excel before the phrase Microsoft Office was coined. He has taught Introduction, Intermediate, and Advanced courses as well as programming with Excel.
- On top of that, he has been in the role of spread sheet troubleshooter on more than one occasion.
- Enjoying the environment of Excel, he has published tips and tricks as well as assist others in doing the same, and even has written courseware on the subject for different institutions.
Discover the power of Excel Charts and begin advancing your career with this self-paced training course. After completing the training you will know how to create, edit and customize your own Charts.