Getting the Most from the Newest Features in Microsoft Excel 2016
Do you have more to do than you can get done each day? This online workshop will show you how to work smarter, not harder in Excel 2016. You will learn how to breeze through all types of functions, data imports, graphs and financial reporting using little-known shortcuts and time-saving techniques that will leave you with professional results and time to do other things. Uncover some of the newest features of Excel by joining our Excel expert, Mitzi Katz and learn:
- Excel essentials – Getting started
- Formatting and styles – Getting the look you want
- Formulas and functions – The real power of Excel
- Objects, charts and sparklines
- Managing your data- connections, sorting, filtering and data tools
Excel Power Tools: Shortcuts that Save You Time & Frustration
- Learn environment & interface shortcuts
- Entry & editing shortcuts to improve accuracy
- Best ways to work with rows, columns & formatting
- Using automation to ensure accuracy
Formulas & Formatting Success: Easy Tips to Get You Up to Speed
- Basic arithmetic & formulas: Step-by-step guidance to get started
- Formulas: Create automatic calculations to save time
- Keys to using simple Functions: Autofill, Autosum & Sorting
- Professional looking spreadsheets: Formatting tricks you NEED to know
- Charts & graphic elements: Solutions to effectively present your data
- 30 – minutes of an instructor- led Excel exercise session
- 15 – minutes for an interactive question and answer session with Mitzi
- A copy of Mitzi’s presentation
- Excel files to practice what you’ve learned
- Step-by-step workbook to reference
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved."
Tune in for this must-attend online workshop loaded with practical, easy-to-implement tips and techniques you need to get more done in less time and discover the real power of Excel!