Excel Pivot Table Lab: Instructor-led, Online Exercise to Save You Time
In this 90-minute, interactive online lab, you will get a chance to put your Pivot Table skills into practice. Turn your Excel Pivot Tables into powerful data analysis tools that will save you time and allow better, well-informed decisions. Excel expert Mitzi Katz will provide you with a guided tour of Pivot Tables righ in Excel! You will then get a chance to use the exercise files to practice building and prefecting pivot tables? Join us to discover:
- How to use crucial Pivot Tables Techniques: Save time & boost your calculations
- Excel Pivot Table features: Keys to improve your effectiveness
- Manage PivotTable fields: Tips to build the perfect Table for your needs
- Ways to format your Pivot Table reports to make effective decisions
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
Powerful Pivot Table Tools & Layouts to Speed-up Your Calculations
- Pivot Table shortcuts: Automate previously dreadful analyses
- Structure your data & layouts efficiently: Clean your datasets to easily pivot them
- How to use the new timeline slicer for instant answers from Excel
- Formulas & calculation tools: Calculated fields & items, GETPIVOT
Pivot Table Report & Chart Tools to Boost Your Skills & Save Time
- Time-saving Pivot Table tips & tricks to create flawless reports
- Master report layouts: Tabular format, repeated rows & more
- How to effectively manipulate pie charts to enhance the outcome
- Creating & applying chart templates: Best ways to customize your work
Additional Training Tools:
- 15-minute exercises session designed to boost your skills right away
- A 30-minute interactive Q&A session to have all your Excel questions answered!
- Receive exercise files to practice Pivot Tables during exercise & on your own!
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
Join us for live, online Pivot Table Lab, where you will receive expert instruction on Pivot Tables followed by lab time to put your knowledge into practice and truly master the Excel Pivot Table.