Excel Pivot Table Intro: Develop the Core Skills to Advance Your Career
In this 90-minute hands-on training, you will learn the essential Excel techniques to start using PivotTables. From creating the Pivot Table to customizing it for your needs, this training will help you save time and advance your career. Join Excel expert Mitzi Katz to discover:
- Basic PivotTables techniques: Save time & boost your calculations
- How to create a PivotTable from an Excel Table & Range
- Manage PivotTable fields: Tips to build the perfect Table for your needs
- Solutions to change layouts & present your data in the most effective way
- Sorting & filtering your data: Basic techniques to bring you up to speed
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
- Customized & graded final exam to affect your retention & test your knowledge
Basic PivotTable Tips & Layouts to Speed-up Your Calculations
- Excel PivotTable shortcuts: Automate previously dreadful analyses
- Selection techniques & layouts: Clean your datasets to easily pivot them
- Sorting & filtering your data: Solutions to organize your worksheet
Easy PivotTable Report & Chart Tools to Boost Your Skills & Save Time
- Time-saving PivotTable tips & tricks to create flawless reports
- New report layouts: Easy solutions to effectively present your data
- New slicers: How to get the most out of your Excel 2010
Additional Training Tools:
- 15-minute exercises session designed to boost your skills right away
- A 30-minute interactive Q&A session to have all your Excel questions answered!
- Customized & graded final exam to boost your retention & test your knowledge
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved.
Join us for a 45-minutes training with live demonstrations, followed by a 15-minute of assisted exercises and a 30-minute interactive Q&A session that will drastically impact your learning curve and retention.