Excel Dashboards: Instructor-Led Training to Present Your Data Like a Pro
In this 90-minute, hands-on Excel training, you will discover how to create useful dashboards that turn business data into actionable information. Join our Excel expert and learn how to transform your raw data into readable screen objects that are clean, clear and easily understandable. In this instructor-led training you will learn:
- Creating an interactive, visually dynamic information source with Excel
- Set up the "plumbing" that allows data to flow easily to your dashboards
- How to use dashboards to communicate more info, more accurately & faster
- Tips to determine which patterns are important & worth presenting
- How to choose which objects will be most effective
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
- Customized & graded final exam to affect your retention & test your knowledge
Ways to Use Excel Dashboards to Present & Improve Business Performance
- Leverage existing data sources without creating monster workbooks
- Basic Dashboard tips & layouts to speed-up your analysis
- Which Excel objects are portable and which are not
- Excel tips & tricks to tailor your dashboard to a specific group of users
Enhance Dashboard Quality that Rivals the WSJ & Other Publications
- Solutions to set up your Excel dashboards for painless modifications
- Excel secrets that make business charts look "magazine-quality"
- What size & style of charts are best for different types of data
- What charts & data layouts are easiest to read...and WHY
Additional Training Tools:
- 15-minute exercises session designed to boost your skills right away
- A 30-minute interactive Q&A session to have all your Excel questions answered!
- Customized & graded final exam to boost your retention & test your knowledge
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016.
- Melissa has 25+ years experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis
Learn effective ways to create dashboards with Excel 2007-2013 showing patterns that are most relevant to all managers and industries. Join us for this comprehensive, 90-minute Excel Lab that brings you all the power of live demonstrations, assisted exercises and a live and longer Q&A session.