Excel 2013 Formatting and Customizing Data Power Tricks
Formatting your Excel spreadsheets is a vital part of communicating essential data. In this 90-minute, interactive training, you will discover formatting and customizing techniques that will save you hours of tweaking and frustration. Learn how to create worksheets that are "presentation ready" to quickly and succinctly communicate your findings. Join Microsoft Office Master and Certified Trainer, Melissa Esquibel for this interactive session where you will discover:
- Keys to implement conditional formatting to make your data look professional
- Best ways to utilize the flexibility of Table Formatting
- Formatting tricks in a few clicks: Showcase your data & highlight the vital info
- How to create stunning readability & variety with text alignment & content positioning
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
- Customized & graded final exam to affect your retention & test your knowledge
Formatting Tips & Tricks: Secrets to Impress Colleagues & Clients
- Keys to maximize formatting & create professional looking worksheets
- Simple steps to fix Excel Formulas for clean spreadsheets
- Keystroke shortcuts for quick number formatting, columns and more!
- Converting your data to tables: Turn your worksheet into a toolbox
Vital Ways to Save Time when Customizing Data: Diagnosing Common Problems
- Conditional Formatting tips & tricks: sorting & filtering
- Insert/delete columns, rows and cells with speed & assurance
- Dynamic & static formats that will showcase your vital data
- Fast, efficient ways for Custom formatting: Views, number formats & cell styles
Additional Training Tools:
- 15-minute exercises session designed to boost your skills right away
- A 30-minute interactive Q&A session to have all your Excel questions answered!
- Customized & graded final exam to boost your retention & test your knowledge
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016.
- Melissa has 25+ years experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis
Learn powerful formatting techniques in Excel, saving you time and avoiding frustration. Join us for this comprehensive, 90-minute Excel Lab that brings you all the power of live demonstrations, assisted exercises and a live and longer Q&A session.