Advanced Formulas & Functions in Excel: Solve Your Data Challenges
In this 90-minute, interactive training, discover advanced Excel formulas and functions to solve your Excel problems and finish your daily checklist faster. Join Excel expert Mitzi Katz for a 45-minute training packed with live demonstrations, followed by 15-minute of assisted exercises and a 30-minute interactive Q&A session that will drastically impact your learning curve and retention. In this comprehensive event you will discover:
- Advanced Excel formula tips & shortcuts: Powerful solutions to save time
- Excel power functions: Key techniques to tabulate information
- Extend your formula capabilities with Arrays
- Statistical functions: MEDIAN, RANK, COUNTBLANK
- Information functions: IS, error-checking & getting data from remote cells
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
- Customized & graded final exam to affect your retention & test your knowledge
Timesaving Excel Power Functions: Keys to Impress Your Colleagues
- Vital functions & formulas: Advanced tips to help ease your day
- How to Create 3D formulas to gather data from multiple sheets
- Power functions to tabulate information on single & multiple criteria
Arrays, Statistical Formulas & More: Solutions to Work Better & Faster
- Powerful statistical functions you MUST know: MEDIAN, RANK & more
- Use Arrays to extend formula capabilities & build analysis
- Information functions: IS, check errors, get data from remote cells
Additional Training Tools:
- 15-minute exercises session designed to boost your skills right away
- A 30-minute interactive Q&A session to have all your Excel questions answered!
- Customized & graded final exam to boost your retention & test your knowledge
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over twenty-five years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved."
Simplify your life and impress your colleagues with all the power of more advanced Excel's formulas & functions. Join us for this comprehensive, 90-minute Excel Lab that brings you all the power of live demonstrations, assisted exercises and more interaction in a live and longer Q&A session.