Excel Visual Tools: Go Beyond Charts & Present Your Data Like a Pro
In addition to charts, Excel has a wealth of visual tools and effects that let you present information with greater clarity, making your worksheets come alive. In this 90-minute training, discover those techniques that you can use to impress your clients and colleagues, save time and make more informed decisions.
- Conditional Formatting: Highlight data with color bars, icons, & more
- Convert data to tables to simplify list organization & set up dynamic charts
- Dynamic charts: Converting data to tables to simplify list organization
- SmartArt for organization charts, process flow diagrams, Venn diagrams
- Make quick adjustments to your workbooks for consistent colors & fonts
- You'll even get a peek at the newest power tools features in Excel 2016 for visualizing data
Top Tips to Maximize Excel Conditional Formatting, Tables & Sparklines
- Conditional formatting power tips: Keys to make your data stand out
- Convert data to tables: Speed-up formula creation, sorting & filtering
- How to use Sparklines to give a quick visual presentation of data
- Easy shortcuts to adjust themes, dates, times, colors, fonts & more
How to Master Shapes, Pictures, Graphic Titles, Diagrams & Form Controls
- Fast ways to insert shapes & add text as needed: Impress your clients
- Annotate charts & worksheets: Add lines, arrows, boxes, comments & more
- Use Form Controls to simplify data entry/editing with visual tools
- Ways to create eye-catching titles & labels with Word Art
Live 15-minute Q&A session with the expert!
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016.
- Melissa has 25+ years experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis
Present your data like a pro, make informed decisions and impress your colleagues with all the power and variety of Excel’s visual features.