Excel PivotTables: View and Organize Data Quickly and Easily
Discover the power of Excel PivotTables! Learn how to turn your spreadsheets into powerful data analysis tools that will save you time and allow for better, well-informed decisions.
Join Excel expert, Mitzi Katz for this training on Excel PivotTables presented in Microsoft Office 365, but will be relevant to versions 2010-2019. In this comprehensive event you will discover:
- Expert methods for combining data from multiple tables
- Crucial PivotTables Techniques: Save time & boost your calculations
- Features everyone must know: Keys to improve your effectiveness & efficiency
- Powerful report layouts, templates & calculation tools to instantly transform your data
- Ways to format your reports & maximize automation to make more effective decisions
- BONUS: Intro to Pivot Tables quick reference eGuide
Powerful PivotTable Tools & Layouts to Speed-up Your Calculations
- PivotTable shortcuts: Automate previously dreadful analyses
- Structure your data & layouts efficiently: Clean your datasets to easily pivot them
- How to use the timeline slicer for instant answers from Excel
- Formulas & calculation tools: Calculated fields & items, GETPIVOT
PivotTable Report & Chart Tools to Boost Your Skills & Save Time
- Time-saving PivotTable tips & tricks to create flawless reports
- Master report layouts: Tabular format, repeated rows & more
- How to effectively manipulate charts to enhance the outcome
- Creating & applying chart templates: Best ways to customize your work
Additional Excel PivotTable Training Tools:
- PivotTable exercise session designed to boost your skills immediately
- Excel files to practice what you’ve learned
- Step-by-step workbook to reference after the course
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About The Speaker
Mitzi Gibson Katz has trained thousands of end users and developed curriculum for over 35 years.
- As a consultant, she specializes in the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and much more.
- After teaching a variety of special education classes in Kansas, Montana, and Alaska for the early part of her career, Mitzi became interested in technology as the first personal computers were introduced to the market. She made the change in careers from public school education to private computer training and has been teaching students how to use software applications ever since.
- Mitzi helps students understand Excel by her passion: "It's the people part of the business that keeps me involved."
Join us for a 60-minutes training with live demonstrations, followed by 15-minutes of assisted exercises and a 15-minute interactive Q&A session that will drastically impact your learning curve and retention.
If you'd like this program customized for your organization, call us at 1-800-964-6033. We're certain we can fulfill your training needs, while making it fit in your budget!