Advanced PowerPoint: Creating Better Presentations Part 2
Visually impactful slides can engage an audience and connect their attention to your message, boosting your presence and credibility. This is especially true when you are creating presentations where you will not necessarily be presenting in person. Join Microsoft expert, Melissa Esquibel for this 90-minute webinar and learn better ways to create content focused presentations with just the right bells and whistles to make it come alive for your audience, regardless of the platform.
Watch live demonstrations of:
- Creation of PowerPoint decks that function as a background, not content
- Tips to help you create impressive presentations in minutes, not hours
- Animation & picture tricks that communicate ideas and actions
- Strategies for sharing presentations live, online, or for self-directed usage
Communicate instead of distract with your presentation
- New transition features that look like professionally animated objects
- SmartArt and Excel Charts animation
- Combine multiple masters & themes to set the tone for your presentation
- Special considerations for creating decks that will be exported to videos
Time-saving shortcuts, tips and tricks
- How to work with Themes and Templates to cut hours off of presentation design
- Steps to create a slide show full of images in seconds
- Essential tools to control and edit your presentation on the fly
Live Question & Answer Session - Have your questions answered by the expert!
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016.
- Melissa has 25+ years' experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis.
This 90-minute webinar takes you beyond simple decks and organized content to producing slick and professional looking decks that grab and hold an audience's attention, no matter the venue or platform.