Advanced PowerPoint: Create Better Presentations With Ease
Everyone uses PowerPoint, but regardless of how often you create presentations, you can always find new tools that will help you create memorable slideshows. If your slides are more visually engaging, you'll certainly captivate those who view them, as well as boost your credibility. Join Microsoft expert, Melissa Esquibel for this 90-minute webinar and learn ways to enhance the effectiveness of your presentations while pushing your PowerPoint skills to the next level!
Join us to watch live demonstrations of:
- Tips to create professional PowerPoint presentations with ease
- Time-saving tools to help you create eye-catching presentations
- Easy ways to make your slides sizzle: Tasteful animation & picture tricks
- Creating templates to take off minutes of your day
- Strategies for distributing presentations on the Internet
- 15 minutes of assisted exercises to increase your performance right away
- 30 minutes of interaction & live Q&A session!
PowerPoint Power Tools: Advanced Tricks to Create a Memorable Presentation
- Time-saving shortcut keys & PowerPoint templates for a fresh presentation
- Steps to create a slide show full of images in seconds
- Format faster & smarter for a dazzling presentation
- Essential PowerPoint tools to control and edit your presentation instantaneously
PowerPoint Tricks to Liven Up Your Presentation & Engage your Audience
- Make your presentation come to life by making pictures and art standout
- Combine multiple masters & themes to set the tone for your presentation
- Animation tricks for pictures & bullets to make your slides exceptional
- Easy steps to add sound, music & video to your presentation
Additional Microsoft PowerPoint Training Tools:
- 15-minute PowerPoint exercise session designed to boost your skills right away
- A 15-minute interactive Q&A session to answer all your PowerPoint questions!
About The Speaker
Melissa Esquibel is a technology consultant, coach, trainer and speaker.
- She is a consultant, frequent speaker and Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Since 1991, Ms. Esquibel has assisted a variety of companies and industries with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) all versions through 2016.
- Melissa has 25+ years' experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis.
Learn powerful tricks for PowerPoint, that will improve your presentation skills. Be calm and confident knowing you've designed a presentation that is professional and captivating. This webinar also includes assisted exercises and a live Q&A session.